Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Here I Am Lord

"Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will."

Today I open my heart to seek God's will, and yet a slight fear is taking hold of me.

I know God will take the fear away and all will be fine; He has done this for me so many times before.

Although the fear remains... I think fear of this kind is good.

It helps me practice humility. It is also a slight reminder that I can do nothing without God.

So pray for me as I present a seminar this evening about living the Divine Mercy as a way of life. So many people hunger for God's mercy; so many people are unaware of His willingness to grant us His mercy.

May God direct me as I open the door and seek His will. Also, please check out my Prayer's of Trust blog. I have placed some prayer requests there. Thank you!

Peace,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers
God bless

Kathy ~TOG said...

Thank you Joanne. You must have been storming heaven with your prayers...the seminar was a success.

We had a little trouble getting the power point to work but after a few quick prayers to Jesus it was up and running!

Praised be Jesus Christ!

Anonymous said...

so happy it all went well and yes I did storm heaven I love the devine mercy and I have read st Faustina diary a number of times and just love it thank you for sharing , and also I need a few prayes for me to accept Gods will a lot happening in my life at the moment