Friday, October 12, 2007

So Beautiful


From the Diary of St. Faustina:

"From early morning, I felt the nearness of the Blessed Mother. During Holy Mass, I saw Her, so lovely and so beautiful that I have no words to express even a small part of this beauty." (805)

Today, I feel the need to reflect on our Blessed Mother. I could not help but ponder how my own mother, as she so patiently waited to return home to Jesus, saw Mary in all her beauty.

She said to us, "Our Lady is here!"

When asked to describe Mary my mother responded, "She is just so beautiful...so beautiful!"

There were no words to describer her. Mary, in all her beauty is indescribable. She is beyond words.


As my mother suffered from her physical afflictions, I always saw her clinging to her rosary.

By meditating on the Life, Death and Resurrection of Jesus through the "praying of the beads", my mother received many graces from a merciful God.

May we always pray for those in hospitals, nursing homes or even in their own homes, who may be clinging to a rosary seeking God's mercy.

Thank you Blessed Mother, for bringing us closer to your Son through the power of the rosary!

Peace,

No comments: