Thursday, September 13, 2007

God's Mercy Revealed



God's mercy is truly amazing!

My mother died in October of 1998 and through her extraordinary death, God graced us with a wonderful gift of His mercy. God presented my mother with beautiful visions of Heaven.

In my book titled Open My Eyes, I reveal all of these heavenly visions. My prayer is that this story will bring hope to those who may be in need of God's infinite mercy.

You may purchase this book by visiting the Treasures of Grace LLC.com website.


The desire to write about the many aspects of God's mercy has remained close to my heart.

And so I designed this blog.

May God continue to use me to help spread His Divine Mercy!

Peace,
Kathy


1 comment:

Michele said...

yes, and may He who is eternal help me to spread the message of His Divine Mercy as well:)