Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wash Yourselves Clean!

Wash yourselves clean!

Put away your misdeeds from before my eyes;
cease doing evil; learn to do good.

Make justice your aim; redress the wronged,
hear the orphan's plea, defend the widow.


Come now, let us set things right,
says the Lord:

Though your sins be like scarlet,
they may become white as snow;
Though they be crimson red,
they may become white as wool. Isaiah 1:16-18

Thank you Jesus for forgiving us our sins in the Sacrament of Reconciliation...

Posted by Kathy ~TOG

2 comments:

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

How beautiful and thank you . . . I enjoy reading your thoughts, words, and insights on your lovely blog.

Roz (aka Bella)

Kathy ~TOG said...

Roz,

Thank you for your kind words...I visted you blog and I loved it!

My husband and I love to cook Italian so I will be trying some of your delicious recipes.

God bless you!